Friday 6 August 2010

Day 5 progress







This is sooooo exciting. It's amazing how much serious damage can be done in a week to a naff bungalow. It's still hard to see how good it's going to be but I am assured by those in the know that the wreck that now stands before me WILL be a lovely little house. The little is important because this is not a Grand Design. This is a compromise project. I went up to my sister's this week to keep an eye on my mum while my sister was away and by the time I had been up and down the stairs 46 times by 10am, I realised why she is losing more weight than me who trundles 6ft along the corridor to the bedroom. But, theoretically, there is only the two of us so at least we won't get lost and I can still hoover from one plug which has to be a major plus in any woman's life.








I am using the excuse that I need to water my tomatoes to go and have a daily nose at the progress and taking the opportunity to take a picture diary.








See below or above or alongside, wherever this blog puts pix and I will keep you posted.








No comments: