Tuesday 19 January 2010

Hey ho, it's January. Now the snow's gone, it looks really grim and miserable. The worst thing is the litter that's been lurking under the crisp, white, pretty snow. Litter is such an unnecessary evil it makes me bloomin' hopping mad.

So it's a year on since Obama took the reins. That's a bit scary. Where did those 12 months go? Has he achieved what we hoped for? I've been reading about this musical called Hope that's on in Germany about his rise to fame. I hope it doesn't turn into a dark thriller!

I inspected my veg patch with shame yesterday. I still haven't got round to picking the leeks and the curly kale looks very sad but I'll try the leeks tonight and let you know what they're like. I'm not really sure what I'm doing with this 'ere veg patch. How long can you leave leeks? And can you keep picking kale?

Any advice gratefully received.

Maxim for the day:Don't take life so seriously. It's not permanent.

No comments: