Wednesday 6 January 2010


HELP! Turn the heating off, put another jumper on, make a flask of hot drinks..we're running out of gas! See the Guardian front page story. ( It must be the cold, it won't let me copy the links this morning)


I've discovered that living in the glorious Derbyshire hills has its interesting moments..the small garden wall disappeared this morning as the 8 inches of snow on the path reached it--very confusing for the dog who walked into it.


Anyway, I'm OK, cos Jonathan Cainer, http://www.jonathancainer.com/---

my mentor in these matters says I can choose to be optimistic today. So that's it then. I'll look out of the office window and see the beautiful blue sky, the pure white, snow encrusted hills and take a moment to stop and stare. It's just fab! This is the view from my office window this morning.

No comments: