Tuesday 21 September 2010

progress and ordered new kitchen







OK, close your eyes and imagine! This space will be filled one day in hopefully, the not too distant future, with a posh new kitchen. I know, I find it hard too but I'm assured twill be lovely. I'm not a designery person so I can only visualise what I can see, and yes, I see bare concrete, mud and muckyness when I am there but when I flick through magazines, I can see a beautiful house that's warm, eco and cosy.

We're having a warm roof put on so that it will be all toasty. Now we're looking at LED lights to see how they would work. I want some of Esther's ( Curiousa and Curiousa, downstairs in our office) lovely hanging pendant lights and she and KP have been pouring over a websites that has more attractive energy efficient lightbulbs than the orrible ones you buy in the shops, but I'm not sure nice, individually designed hanging lights are in the budget. Hmmm, shame. I may have to get more work so I can justify the expenditure. Haven't got time, too busy choosing bathrooms now!

No comments: