Tuesday 6 April 2010

Find out whose policies you really agree with

Try this, it's fun and very revealing. You pick a set of policies without knowing which party it is.

http://voteforpolicies.org.uk

The only problem is that so much of the language is woolly and inaccessible...do they really want people to understand them? Why don't they speak in plain English?

Oh, and just in case you're wondering, I came out mostly Green Party which was slightly smug-making!

Let me know your results

PS: bought everyone the little Lindt bunnies for Easter..a sort of compromise on packaging cos they're only wrapped in foil but after watching the programme about chocolate and Nigeria, I wanted to buy Fair Trade but they were encased in cardboard..being a greenie is all about compromise and weighing it all up. Now I have weighed myself up and frankly, no chocolate at all would be the "weigh" to go this week!

No comments: