Tuesday 7 December 2010

Apologies to my readers!!!




I've had complaints that I haven't been updating on the house...see, I do have readers! Amazing. Nobody more surprised than me!






Anyway, it's move in day minus two weeks and one day. We are due to "camp out" with minimal stuff on 22nd which should be fun.






As it is minus 16 degrees with 2ft of snow still here, we will be thrilled to little mint balls to move into our completely insulated house that feels warm even now and only the dehumidifiers are on. Wait till we get the air source heat pump going...not to mention the wood burning stove!



I may never move out again till spring.






So, I will take some pix today to update you which means I have to go down at lunchtime cos otherwise it's dark. Kitchen is in, so I'll put those pix for now to keep you going.






Watch this space!

No comments: